Today I am sharing with you my very best tips and tricks on how to apply mineral powder foundation! This is perfect for those of you who have tried mineral foundation in the past but were unable to get your desired coverage and also for those who are a little timid to enter the mineral makeup world!
Here is a totally unedited photo after I completed my mineral makeup routine. All I used was a little liquid concealer, mineral powder foundation, and mineral powder blush. I really like how natural and smooth my skin looks.
A lot of people ask me what the benefits of using mineral powder foundation are, so I am just going to name a few of my favorite ones for you. 🙂
- It is 100% natural which is great for sensitive skin and for those suffering from acne or rosacea (no icky chemicals!!!)
- It is customizable. You can build as little or as much coverage as you’d like without looking cakey.
- It is EASY. You cannot mess up. As long as you have the right shade, you’re all set!
- It works for those of all ages. Mineral makeup is perfect for a 13 year old just beginning to wear makeup as well as a new mom who wants to simplify her routine!
- With the right skincare, it works for all skin types – dry, normal, combination, and oily.
- It lasts forever (seriously, you only need a little bit!)
- It lets your skin breathe.
Here is my brand new tutorial on how to apply your mineral foundation and mineral blush as well as links to all the products I use. Not that it is rocket science, but I think it is helpful to watch a simple tutorial before getting started. 🙂 http://www.tcface.com/how-to-apply-mineral-powder-foundation
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed my latest collab with Third Culture. Have a great weekend! <3